Worry Author

17 Jun 2015, 11:10

Hi there, I would've honestly loved to have helped with your concern and tailor better tips to fit your situation more accurately but it appears you took my advice in sarcasm. Are "different perspectives" off limits? Why broadcast to a general app?
Ending your response w/ "better check yourself" evidences physical aggression 'crosses your mind.' Blocking me from explaining my intent evidences your typical M.O is to deliberately abuse others verbally, emotionally and run unscathed from accountability. If throwing a 'final dig' to have the last word is realia into how you resolve things on the outside, I can understand why others would alienate themselves from you.
When I enter this forum I'm not here to kick anyone who's down. I've benefited from this app also. I don't live your life, and ultimately not responsible for your actions. I read every letter impartially phrase by phrase. I don't "assume" things I have no evidence of.
Had you not blocked me, this conversation would've proven far more productive. You told me you were hurt by the tone/wording. I would've happily apologized. Instead you ran with it proving your attacks are premeditated. Not once did your posts mention how other ppl in your life have been affected or where you'd like to see those relationships go. How many ppl in this world constantly walking around in eggshells at the mercy of someone's "angry outbursts" Are gonna be able to relate or give you an answer satisfying to you? Come on girl- that's not how the real world works.
I'd love to have had this conversation w/ you because I'm going through my own stuff (on the receiving end) and I would've loved to get your input so I can understand "the other side of the shoe" myself. I welcome it as long as it's done respectfully. If you can't handle that, then best of luck in handling your affairs!

Roger Jr.
caring & loving

17 Jun 2015, 12:37

Yeah, I'd agree that locking the worry was not what that worry author should have done to "resolve" the situation. Do people even know what locking their worries means? (I think that should be clarified in Confidly's guidelines post.) Not only are you unable to respond to resolve anything that might have been misconstrued, but others cannot respond to help the author either.

17 Jun 2015, 12:51

I agree

caring & loving

17 Jun 2015, 13:03

Throughout this app I've seen libbie answer honesty and with the upmost respect. Whoever is not taking her advice seriously and not knowing it comes from the heart and experience is missing out.

Worry Author

17 Jun 2015, 13:19

Thank you roger, I really appreciate your input!

Worry Author

17 Jun 2015, 13:41

Aww thank you Chris! I send 🌷 with love! My SIL has a history of explosion (as the rest of my inlaws.) I wasn't raised that way, so marriage to an 'explosive' was earth shattering. Luckily my hubby is always working hard to convey his feelings better and he's mellowed throughout the years, but my SIL exoded on me recently, and my husband is beyond angry w/ her. I don't want him to go back to his old ways, so I'd like to learn what are some ways I can intervene to diffuse the potential explosion. This was a perfect learning opportunity, but-oh well

A flowers name......

17 Jun 2015, 15:15

I agree

Return to “Mental or Physical Abuse”