Worry Author

08 Jul 2015, 10:49

Last night my mother went full batshit crazy on me, and said some really dehumanizing shit. Today she's trying to act like nothing happened and trying to talk to me and shit. I have no intention of ever speaking to her again, and hope to be able to move out within the next four months and cut all contact with her. I have no respect for her as a person, and I'm appalled that she thinks I'd ever speak to her again after the way she's treated me. It's not just this time, she's treated me like shit my entire life, but I've finally had enough. I plan to be fully financially independent, and stop talking to my mother by October. By cutting contact I mean to the point where she doesn't know any of my contact information and can't ever harass me again. If she finds some means of contact, I'll file a fucking restraining order. I will go to any extent to ascertain that she never has the opportunity to abuse me again.

Stealthninja01
explorer

08 Jul 2015, 13:08

Trust me I wanted to do that so many times as a kid and teen and even adult but always just try to remember the good times you had remember No family is perfect and sometimes these type of fights will let you realize something.Think about the future when your kids would want to see Thier grandma what would you even tell them that she died or what??They will have to find out one day about her somehow.Just stay away from her for awhile and after a week or more then start talking to her

Worry Author

08 Jul 2015, 14:26

Hell, I didn't meet her father until I was 7 because she stopped talking to him over petty shit. This isn't even petty, this is abuse and I'm done with it. I'll tell my kids the truth once they're old enough to know and if they're curious about it, but I would never want to bring my children around someone as crazy as my mother anyway. An environment near her is a toxic one, and I won't stand by while she pushes me around anymore.

Stealthninja01
explorer

08 Jul 2015, 15:51

Mothers are mothers and don't forget kids will grow up and do what they want what if your son or daughter grows up and at 30 wants to see her still or something just try keep calm but show her that you ain't anyone's bitch don't throw punches or anything but show her that your grown up moms feel like they have 100% control on you if you don't stand your ground and if she's still doing that maybe you should her your not a small child anymore by having a stern talk and threaten to leave her alone and maybe she'll realize how important you are and change

❤Maroon_Black❤
heart of confidly

08 Jul 2015, 17:17

Maybe you can tell us specifically what kind of abuse she'd done to you and how bad it really was ??

Worry Author

08 Jul 2015, 23:01

Emotional abuse. She threatened to kill herself and blamed me for it, then she told me I'm garbage and "go live your gutter life."

Martingug

Its Unforgivable

09 Aug 2016, 01:26

Well done mate, seriously hot weathers not good for running about in fire gear when will they tell you if youve passed?

Return to “Mental or Physical Abuse”