Worry Author

03 Jul 2015, 16:58

Okay so today I finally heard back from the manager of KFC and she told me: "Come in Monday at 3 and we will do paperwork and you will be here till 9. Wear jeans or black pants and don't forget Ids
I really want this job and I hope I get this job, I've already been interviewed here the other day and I have a good feeling about this. Maybe I'll get the job. Let's wait and see what happens, I'll keep you guys updated. I want this job so bad. 😃
She said wear jeans or black pants so what color shirt should I wear because she didn't say anything about what kind of shirt I should wear she just said wear jeans or black pants and to bring my ID tomorrow.

Worry Author

03 Jul 2015, 17:01

I'm sorry I meant to say bring my ID Monday not tomorrow. Oops. I guess I'm just so excited that I accidentally wrote tomorrow. But she said bring my ID Monday.

Btrue
caring & loving

04 Jul 2015, 00:41

Go in and see what color shirts they wear.

A Nonny Mouse
caring & loving

04 Jul 2015, 02:43

Business casual is always a good way to go. You can't go wrong with a nice button down shirt. (Full-sleeves) H&M has some great work shirts I just got a bunch from there. Kohl's also has a good work section in their store.

You seem very excited about this job so they will be very lucky to have you! Be 5-10 minutes early and come prepared, meaning don't forget your IDs. ( I know some jobs ask to have two forms of ID? ) Good luck!

LovelyL

05 Jul 2015, 00:32

They don't care what shirt you wear because they give you one wear a tank too to wear underneath

Worry Author

14 Jul 2015, 18:11

I got the job.

Tibraddy
explorer

Maybe Ill Get The Job I Guess Ill Just Have To Wait See Y „

05 Oct 2017, 07:30

Tommys right.

Also, what sort of job is he looking for? Does he have any qualifications/experience?

Its nice that you care enough about him to post this, btw.

http://transfer-yar.ru

Return to “Work”