Worry Author

01 Aug 2015, 21:30

There is this girl that I like and we have been talking for a while. I'm really not sure if she likes me or not, she is bisexual. I don't understand stand her behaviors at times. We don't touch, we have a lot of tension between us when we are together, and she says some of the most randomest things sometimes (Like getting a girlfriend). But we laugh, stare each other down, have the most intellectual conversations, confide in one another, and talk everyday...

I really don't know what is going on... Plus I can't discuss this issue with her right now because I'm away temporarily...😑

x__HopelessDreamer

01 Aug 2015, 22:36

She sound like a tease.

Cocopoper

01 Aug 2015, 23:06

kiss her Next time

23TYS

02 Aug 2015, 00:01

That's what I'm hoping she's not a tease... I really don't have time for that. I hope she comes around.

Chasing my shadow

02 Aug 2015, 02:32

As someone who identifies as bisexual , it is super frustrating that people always automaically assume we are a tease. Like much more often than they would say that about any other identity . Like other people we are sometimes unsure whether we like someone more than friends. It doesn't mean we are just waiting to ultimate choose one gender over the other. We like both . Based on this , she just might be shy or wants to take things slow or maybe is generally cautious before beginning new relationships . If you are really worried about being led on , just ask her out on a date . Then she could say yes or no which might help you realize if this going somewhere or just in a constant state of unknown

23TYS

02 Aug 2015, 10:13

I'm bisexual also, but I guess I'm just a little paranoid. Lol
She is a very introverted person and I am getting a little impatient with working her out her shell. We currently have the same friend circle (she worked her way into my friend circle) and our friends are starting to act "different" around us. In particular 2 of them...one is starting to be very jealous, rude, and show signs of being uncomfortable around us. The second one is just very observant and always says things like "this is interesting..." I kind of feel like we are hiding behind our friends sometimes...😑

x__HopelessDreamer

03 Aug 2015, 12:13

@Chasing, I meant she sounds like a tease based off of her actions not her sexuality tf.

Chasing my shadow

10 Aug 2015, 09:23

But nothing in the post sounded at all like a tease to me at least just shy. I just kinda felt maybe different advice would have been given in other circumstances . A lot of people especially in the gay community , unfortunately , don't believe bisexuality is a thing so I can get kinda defensive sometimes :)

x__HopelessDreamer

11 Aug 2015, 16:02

@Chasing, k but that's my opinion. & I for one am not a bisexual basher.

LadyBBWsexSa

Looking for a lesbian pov

21 Nov 2017, 11:57

Looking for couples that like being watched on cam
we r a cpl m 54 f 50 looking for couples that like being watched on cam
if you like being watched ,
know of a couple that likes being watched
or , know where we can find couples that like being watched
please let us know ,
we would be very grateful
thank you ,

Return to “Sex [18+]”