Worry Author

19 Jul 2015, 10:44

Idk If I need to note this 18+ but I don't want those getting deleted I need help.

I'm sort of dating this boy I know in secret, shagging him, getting mwi with him. I'm 15 and 16 in September, he's 18. I really like him but I'm not to sure if he's as into me as I am him. I'm too scared about people knowing about us because he's very hated with my friends, and his friends hate me and it's cause so much shit:( also everyone would be so disappointed in me, he's been to jail, and he's not the most moral person I know. He takes drugs and has a coke problem:/ idk what to do cause I really like him

Joshua3194

19 Jul 2015, 16:27

Well if you like him everything else should not matter

Scarlett💜
explorer

19 Jul 2015, 16:49

Yeah exactly ^
Why should you care what anyone else thinks ? N

Worry Author

19 Jul 2015, 17:40

I just feel low, what would my parents say? He's a drug addict who's been in the jail twice!! He's the type of person I'd loss all my best friends for, loss everyone. He's scum!! Although he makes me smile he looks after me and I love how he looks, track suits and a little bit fat. He's not someone who anyone would be proud of and people made fun of me for even being his friend, people threatening me. These people aren't school kids, they'll do me, they've tried before I used to be one of them, they'll kill me ma mate got smashed by bricks and slabs off them. I'll be a dead man, what do I do? He's doing illegal stuff worse than just taking drugs:( I'm so stressed

Scarlett💜
explorer

19 Jul 2015, 18:49

Okay Hun let me tell you something...
If he makes YOU happy then that's all that matters.
If you lose your best friend for being with him then clearly they are not your friends.
Your friends are the ones that want to see you happy REGARDLESS if they like the boy or not
And for your parents ... Well as a parent all they want is to see you happy and keep you safe.
Just make sure that if you dating this guy might put your life in danger then don't do it.
But if you want to be with him and he's willing to change his bad habits then I say GO FOR IT
At the end of the day only God knows what's right for you.
And if you're meant to be with him(If it's in Gods plan) then things will work out the way they're suppose to 😊

Worry Author

19 Jul 2015, 18:55

He won't change tho:( he's asked me to do coke and that I should try it, and I won't. But he likes the badder girls and he's going for me and I'm too peaceful:( and I'll be friendless, this guy is someone that would make everyone hate me, even family. And my parents won't let me be happy with someone like that

Scarlett💜
explorer

19 Jul 2015, 19:04

Then don't. What kind of guy is that?
I'm sorry but he sounds like he's trying to change you to something you're not!
Please stay away from him. He is not worth it.
You will find a guy that is better than that! A guy that is not trying to get you to do bad things.
You need a guy just like you.
A guy that has a clean record and wants the BEST for you.
Sorry to say, he's not worth it

A Nonny Mouse
caring & loving

19 Jul 2015, 21:17

I fell for a guy like this. I tried it out despite what everyone was telling me. Listen, he may have a heart of gold, but the drugs are and always will be his number one priority and the more you come to like him, the more you'll be tempted to do the same drugs and then you will never be the same. You need to remember that. "He's not worth it" is 100% right.

Worry Author

20 Jul 2015, 03:06

It's not as if I'm perfect either, I mean we sit and smoke together. That's all I do, smoke and drink, I've been in their friend group for years and they're all going to jail one by one. I want to listen to you guys I do but I'm too selfish, I really like him:(

Worry Author

20 Jul 2015, 03:06

I don't wanna loss him, he's my best friend as well as my boy

Return to “Sex [18+]”