Worry Author

Why? 18 & Up?

25 Feb 2016, 13:03

When I first told my mom that my cousin abused me when I was a kid she didn't believe me all she told me was "Well, What can I do? "There's nothing that can be done now, He can't get charged for it you both we're kids.".
And the other day she mentions his name and still talks about him and his family as if nothing ever happened. She never wanted to believe me. Even after showing her messages from him in 2014 she still refuses to believe me.

She still talks about him and has contact sign his family. She even has his mom as a friend on Face Book. She comments on pictures with him on it saying now he's all grown up and god bless them and blah blah blah. Are you fucking kidding me?

As a kid mom used to let me wonder off outside alone and I used to take food to my grandfather who lived below us and she'd send me down the hill everyday with his food to take to him and if she hadn't of let me wonder off outside alone and would of protected me more as a kid then I probably wouldn't of gotten abused I was around 6 at the time. And if she would have talked me me about sex and abuse then I probably would of been able to speak while it was happening but at the time when he was doing that stuff to me and making me do things I had no idea what he was doing but he knew. He was in consent and I wasn't. That's still abuse.

My mom still says his name has contact with his family. Talks about him. Like nothing ever happened.

Return to “Mental or Physical Abuse”