Worry Author

Don't know what to do

01 Mar 2017, 23:17

So lately I've becomes really depressed to the point of where I'm having relapses and self harm. Last week or so I got put on an antidepressant yet still feel depressed. I have more than just depression on my plate. I'm also bipolar but have more sadness than happiness. There's really nothing that causes it, it just happens. I've been seeing a councilor but he retired the 8th of February. I need help :'(

zenky
caring & loving

Re: Don't know what to do

03 May 2017, 10:23

Arrange new counselor for yourself. Take break from work and hang out with friends and family and share your thoughts with them. have fresh fruits and vegetables in diet it help in elevating your mood.

Worry Author

Re: Don't know what to do

11 May 2017, 18:15

I eat fresh fruit and vegetables often. I'm what my mom calls a rabbit. Things just haven't really been going that well. I'm off my work experience for a couple days due to an injury i received taking the bus home from my second day. It gave me a mild concussion and contusions on my ribs and left knee

Tibraddy
explorer

Dont know what to do

24 Aug 2017, 11:07

Last year I bought a white Indian Ringneck, but I dont know how old it is or gender. Can anyone help me?

Нашел в Интернете вот такой интересный сайт http://toptaro.com

Return to “Depression, Sadness, Anxiety & Feeling Lost”